The golf training aids on this page gave me the biggest impact the fastest… and they’ll do the same for you.
How do I know… I’ve got two closets full of golf training aids that do the job they say they will do and deliver good value.
But, there are only a few that make it to this page. The training aids included here are the ones I use at least a few times a week, if not every day. Thus “Favorites“.
Email me at email@example.com if you buy any or all of them, and you don’t find tremendous value in them.
I’ll start with putting since every stroke saved there comes right off your score.
Most Favorite Putting Aids
The Wellputt mat is my workhorse. I putt on it every day. The surface is exceptional, and the games & training on the app make practice challenging and fun.
Use this mat with the games from the app and your putting & scoring will improve. Period.
For extra benefit, grab a Wellstroke.
Get 15% OFF with Code: AFF15_GOLFERGEEKS
- Dial in Distance Control & Touch
- Builds consistent stroke
- Use at home or at the course
- Lifetime Guarantee (Refund or Exchange)
- 30-Day Risk-Free Guarantee
I expected the Wellstroke would help me make better contact more consistently. I did not expect it would improve my touch and my technique to the extent it has.
- The amplitude lines help you dial in distance control
- The tee gates and graphics teach you to putt on a much tighter arc (less sloppy = better contact)
- These two features will make you a ton more consistent
I use it every day. Buy it and use it, and you will score better. I
guarantee pinky-promise it
Most Favorite Golf Swing Aids
- Learn fundamentals of how to turn, pivot & balance correctly
- Straighten Slices & Hooks with improved club path
- Increase your power & distance with less effort
- Improve your technique from short game to full swing
- Physically demanding
The Tour Strike PlaneMate is the best golf swing trainer for every part of your golf swing.
If you’re going to get one – and only one – training aid to improve your golf swing – This is the One.
It’s my #1 recommended golf swing training aid if you are a beginner or need help nailing the fundamentals of the golf swing.
You also get over 30 instruction videos from Martin Chuck – worth the price alone.
Do yourself a favor and get your hands on one. You won’t regret it unless you don’t use it. Beware, it’s physically taxing and challenging. Nothing you can’t handle, and it’s worth it.
Tour Edition + Video Lessons by Bradley Hughes + Free U.S. Shipping
Save 10% w/ Coupon Code GOLFER GEEKS
- Plug Power Leaks by limiting excess lower body & upper-body movement
- Helps with consistent center-face contact for solid, crisp shots
- Better ball striking first range session
- Light weight and portable
- Tight fit in my stand bag
I’ve used the DUB to make my swing much more efficient. My lower body is more stable, I sway less off the ball, and I get down and through impact faster with less effort. I think of it as “tightening” my swing.
This all means More power with Less effort.
I look at tour pros and wonder at how little if any, wasted movement there is in their golf swing.
I want that or something close, and the DownUnder board helps me get just a little closer. (Emphasis on “little”)
It may seem a little expensive for two pieces of plastic, but you’re paying for the thought that went into it and, more importantly, for results. It’s an absolute bargain when you think of it this way.
Get 15% OFF with Code: GolferGeeks15
- Teaches lag instinctively for effortless power
- Forces you into correct positions to make solid contact
- Excellent for Timing, Tempo & Swing Sequence
- 10-Video Training Series by Adam Bazalgette
- Requires patience & perserverance