Here at Golfer Geeks, we are avid golfers so we write from a golfer’s perspective with the idea of delivering useful information to our readers (and ourselves).
Golf is an expensive sport (for the most part) and we want our and your dollars to count. So, we only recommend products or programs we’ve tested and believe in.
We get many products submitted to us from manufacturers to test but we get many more by buying them.
- We’d rather waste our money on a sub-standard product so you don’t have to.
As a result, you will only see products on these pages that deliver results.
Here is everything we look for before we feature products on our pages.
Only review non-gimmicky products
There’s no shortage of new, weird, and/or suspect golf training aids and clubs coming out all the time. You’ll never see them on this website.
Extensively scour through user reviews
After we test the product for ourselves.
We value our hands-on experience above all. But, we want to know if we missed anything or if there’s a common complaint; we want to address it in our review.
Analyze the brand’s marketing claims or promises
We’ve all been exposed to the hype around the next best training aid or club that’ll fix your golf game in just 3 swings or other such nonsense. We don’t buy it and we won’t sell it.
Look for the best places to buy
Remember: We are golfers and we buy this stuff for ourselves too.
- We give multiple buying options when it makes sense for you.
- We try to combine getting the best price from the best sellers with ethical consumerism (helping out the little guy).
- Some golf products are easier to get from and are cheaper at the big “A”. Some golf products – all clubs and many training aids – are better bought direct from the manufacturer or from a reputable online golf store.
Things you will NEVER find on Golfer Geeks.
Take sponsorship fees
We get many sponsorship offers from many brands to place their products higher on our lists or somehow make them more prominent.
- We do not accept these offers.
We view our readers as clients. (Someone we take under our protection) Our rankings and reviews reflect our opinions from our testing and research.
Post anything without thorough research
All our articles went through a thorough research process, and we don’t make recommendations lightly. So if you read it on our site, you can be sure it’s gone through all the points above, and you can trust the advice.