I want to make sure that I start this off by putting my best foot forward. So, I immediately intend to mention that TaylorMade is a brand that I truly love. And since I happen to love this brand so much, I’ve never feared spending cash to buy Taylormade Golf clubs.
As a matter of fact, based on my personal experiences, I can tell you that TaylorMade golf clubs are truly some of the best available in the world today. When you finally get your hands on one of the top-flight TaylorMade golf club sets, you’re going to wonder why you waited so long to finally buy them.
TaylorMade discount golf clubs are well-made, easy to use, and they’ll help you improve your golf game tremendously. If you’re upgrading from using older clubs, you’re definitely in for a real treat because you’re about to see how the latest in golfing technology has improved over the years. Your game is going to improve so much once you finally step up and get your hands on TaylorMade used golf clubs, new clubs, and especially any of the ones that I recommend today.
For many reasons that I am about to get into, you should have no problem figuring out why I love shopping on the TaylorMade website and have a tendency to splurge whenever I stop by to take a look at their latest products. Not only do I purchase their golf clubs for myself, I also like buying them for family members, friends, coworkers, important clients, and anyone else that I need to buy the occasional expensive gift for. Giving golf clubs as a gift is completely memorable and it’s perfect for special events including anniversaries, holidays, and birthdays.
If you do plan to give TaylorMade golf clubs as a gift, make sure you’re buying for the right audience. I’ve never had any problem giving the gift of golf clubs. But I know the people that I’m buying for and I know that they would totally appreciate it. So keep that in mind because you don’t want to accidentally by the wrong gift for the wrong person no matter how expensive it might happen to be.
TaylorMade Discount Golf Clubs
Before I dive headlong into my TaylorMade golf club reviews, I wanted to take this time to mention that I really care about my readers. I mainly write about golf clubs because I want people to have an amazing experience just like I do. So I only share information about clubs that I personally use or clubs that I have had the opportunity to see in action firsthand. Just know that I always have your back.
Whenever you have the opportunity, I highly recommend taking advantage of TaylorMade discount golf clubs in the form of coupon codes, in-store sales, website sales, and more. This is the best way to buy these incredible golf clubs and accessories without having to spend top dollar every time. There will be amazing discounts coming your way every so often, and it’s in your best interest to keep visiting our site to check for updated coupon codes on a regular basis.
TaylorMade Drivers, Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons, Wedges, Putters & TaylorMade Combo Sets
Today is the day that I decided to finally review some of my favorite golf clubs that you can find readily available on the TaylorMade website.
Listen, when golf season is underway I’m constantly using these clubs and other TaylorMade accessories. My wife uses them. My son uses them. And we all love this brand and feel that it gives us the biggest advantages while out on the course.
Are you ready to learn the truth about TaylorMade golf clubs? I’m reviewing numerous clubs today, so get comfortable. And you might as well grab yourself a cup of coffee or soda because if you plan to stick with me the whole way through, you’re going to be here for a little while.
Note: I buy new TaylorMade golf clubs on a fairly regular basis and I’m always testing out their newest products even when I don’t have a need to buy them. So please realize that I’m going to be updating this page on a regular basis. I’m going to review everything that I test out from them and share my thoughts and feelings with you on this blog. So you may want to check back in from time to time to see what I’m up to. I could end up giving you even better ideas for birthday presents, anniversary gifts, Christmas gifts, and more.
Stick around for the rest of the TaylorMade golf club reviews or click here to visit their website online
In an effort to set this up the right way and make it easy on everyone, I decided to break this down into categories. Basically, I’ll start off with the category “TaylorMade Drivers” and then review the various drivers that I own or have used in this section. This will make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for and it will make it easier for me to keep everything neat and uniform.
Does this sound like a plan? Let’s get started.
My recent TaylorMade golf club purchases include the following:
- M1 Driver
- M2 Ladies Driver
- M1 Fairway
- M1 Rescue Hybrid
- Kalea Ladies Rescue Hybrid
- M2 Tour Irons
- Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedge
As I have hoped to make very clear, I really am a big fan of TaylorMade discount golf clubs, TaylorMade used golf clubs, or the brand-new versions that you can buy directly from their website. I’m going to talk about these clubs and provide my expert opinion and tell you about the great technology that these products incorporate.
Every so often I’ll even post photos of the things that I buy. This way you’ll be able to take a look at some of my favorite TaylorMade clubs right on this site.
I first came across TaylorMade golf clubs when I was looking to buy a new driver. What initially attracted me to this company is that they are known for putting out high performance products. And that’s exactly what I was looking for in a new driver, and I am happy to say that that’s precisely what I found.
The M1 is currently the longest driver available on the TaylorMade website. And it’s made of multi-material construction which is great because it’s made from a high-strength carbon composite crown that is ultrathin and ultralight.
What does this have to do with your golf game? Well, simply put, I can tell you from personal experience that it will help give you some amazing breakthroughs while out on the golf course. You’ll improve in playability, distance, and feel.
Some of the main features of this club include:
- three-step head adjustment system
- a 4°, 12 position loft sleeve
- available in two head models (430cc and 460cc)
- made of multimaterial construction
- T Track system
If you are truly looking to improve your driving game, then this is definitely the club to try. You’ll love the results that you achieve when it becomes a regular part of your golfing arsenal.
M1 Special Edition Driver
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like if they took the M1 driver to the next level, then wonder no longer because that’s what they did with this special edition driver.
The special edition M1 driver provides even greater benefits than its predecessor in the form of personalized control and distance. It’s aesthetically pleasing to say the least, and has some interesting additions that make it even better than the original.
My favorite features include:
- PVD face and sole
- T track weights (red and blue)
- custom red aluminum sleeve
- Fujikura shaft
- golf pride Z grip patriot grip
- full leather head cover
- and more wonderful features
The M2 driver is a special club to say the least. TaylorMade managed to design a driver that can provide incredible distance as well as forgiveness. The multi-material construction is the reason why they were capable of unlocking forgiveness and exceptional distance all with the same driver.
Some of my favorite features of this driver include:
- Multi-material construction – the key to unlocking the performance in this golf club is the multi-material construction. It is made with ultrathin and ultralight material of a high-strength. The seven layer carbon composite crown makes it lighter and easier to swing.
- Hit the sweet spot – this driver was created using technology that makes it possible to create a major sweet spot while protecting ball speed. The club was engineered using high MOI Construction and Inverted Cone Technology as well as a redesigned Speed Pocket. The combination of these three features produces maximum speed and forgiveness across the clubface.
- High trajectory – this driver is a combination of speed, aerodynamics, and low CG forgiveness. The carbon crown changes all that by providing lower CG without aerodynamic compromises being made.
M2 Ladies Driver
I’m going to keep this section short and sweet because the driver itself really doesn’t have any major differences than the M2 driver designed specifically for men. The only difference is that this was created with ladies in mind. So look at all of the wonderful features and the amazing technology that I mentioned above and know that it is all incorporated in the ladies driver as well.
Three final key technology options include:
- adjustable loft sleeve
- internal acoustic engineering
- multiple shaft choices
According to the tagline, this technologically advanced driver was made for greatness. They actually consider it their most advanced driver technology wise out of every option that TaylorMade currently sells on their website.
To make a long story short, let’s take a look at some of the greatest features that the R15 driver possesses. They are:
- more forward, lower center of gravity (CG)
- promotes lower spin and higher launch
- front track system – acts as a speed pocket, increases the sweet spot size and reduces the spin
- 4 inch loft sleeve
- sliding split weights
- game changing design
Are you looking to pick up a new driver now or in the future? Visit the TaylorMade homepage and check out the latest TaylorMade golf clubs today.
Continuing our TaylorMade golf club reviews, we’ll now take a look at Fairway clubs.
If you’re seeking distance on the fairway as well as shot shape personalization and greater playability, you’ll be able to dial it in much better with this fairway wood. It incorporates key technology to help improve performance in the following ways:
- Carbon composite crown – this crowd is important because it helps to shift weight lower which creates optimal spin and launch conditions.
- Front track system – the front track system has two sliding weights that are 15 g each. The track system is for creating a preferred shot that ranges from draw to neutral of fade.
- 12 position adjustable loft sleeve.
- Fujikura Pro 70 shaft.
M2 Fairway & M2 Ladies Fairway
From a design perspective, the men’s and ladies clubs are all made of the same material and use the exact same type of construction. So instead of creating two specific sections, please note that the specifications and advanced technology that I talk about today are for both styles of club.
Some of the biggest technological advantages to using this club include:
- Open channel speed pocket – this new speed pocket reduces ball spin and creates a larger sweet spot. It’s perfect because it makes it easier to get more distance when out on the course or the driving range.
- Carbon composite crown – as mentioned with other TaylorMade golf clubs, the carbon composite crown creates near optimal spin and launch conditions and helps to shift weight lower.
- Combined internal acoustic engineering and fluted hosel – the vibration, sound, and pitch are truly amazing when using this club. You’re going to love the way that it sounds the second you strike the ball the next time you’re using it on the fairway.
- TaylorMade REAX shaft.
- Available lofts include 3, 3 HL, 5, 5 HL and 7 HL.
My next foray into TaylorMade golf clubs are their hybrids, which I’ll take a closer look at right now.
M1 Rescue Hybrid
This rescue hybrid is made with a tour inspired shape and it has added benefits by providing personalized performance. Some of the key technologies used in this advanced club include:
- Tour inspired shape – this shape helps enable playability that is much better for more lies.
- Shot shape personalization – achieve better consistency and distance using the two movable weights. They help to create neutral or fade bias.
- Integrated speed pocket – this speed pocket helps create better ball speed protection.
- Fujikura Pro 80h shaft.
Kalea Ladies Rescue Hybrid
The Kalea Ladies Rescue Hybrid from TaylorMade discount golf clubs or even TaylorMade used golf clubs if you prefer is great because it helps women achieve more power with every shot. This club can help female golfers in the following ways:
- Light weight club – this helps because it allows women to generate greater club head speed.
- Low kicks Slim Tech shaft – this is good because it will allow women to launch the ball higher.
- Speed pockets – watch your shots fly much farther and stay in the air longer with the speed pockets for added ball speed.
I’ll now dive into TaylorMade Irons in greater detail below. Visit TaylorMade’s website to learn even more about the clubs and find out the latest prices.
The M2 Irons from TaylorMade are particularly special because they were created and engineered to make the ball fly higher and farther during competition or when you’re just golfing with your friends. When these irons were originally designed, they mainly focused on achieving maximum distance but they didn’t want to accidentally cost the golfer peak trajectory so they began incorporating advanced technology and material into the design to allow the ball to go far and high at the same time.
The key technologies incorporated in this design include:
- Thick thin fluted hosel – the weight is reduced by removing 3 g of extra mass. It helps lower the head and promote greater ball speed and a higher launch.
- Inverted cone technology within face – this works in full conjunction with the speed pocket that I will talk about next. It provides consistently fast ball speeds that push the distance much further.
- Speed pocket – the speed pocket provides increased flexibility because of the increased launch angle due to the center sole. It also helps to preserve ball speed and improves forgiveness.
PSi Tour Irons
The PSi Tour Irons provide a wide range of excellent features and benefits. The reasons why these irons are so great include:
- consistently make shots
- consistent distance on face slots
- speed pocket
- progressive CG placement
- fully forged construction
- soft carbon steel reinforced weights
- milled grooves and faces
Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedge
The Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedge from TaylorMade is an amazing TP wedge. It has a beautiful and refined shape and embodies technology that creates high accuracy and high performance.
The greatest benefits and features include:
- electroformed nickel cobalt grooves that provide spin that is long-lasting
- carbon steel body
- PVD finish using glare reducing dark smoke
- KBS tour with shaft
- and more
Tour Preferred Wedge ATV Grind
The Tour Preferred Wedge ATV Grind is perfect for the player looking for a classically designed yet clean wedge made of a traditional shape. The model that we are discussing right now has tour proven bounce options and has lofts of 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60°. It has a clean design, a slight progressive camber, and generous heel relief.
Other features include:
- traditional shape and new classic grind
- aggressive groove
- traditional head shape
- optimized microtexture face
- stainless steel construction
- tour satin finish
- tour proven bounce
Spider Limited Red
This amazing putter is striking to look at and incredibly effective when putting on the green. The reasons why you absolutely want to own this putter include the following:
- seamless top crown
- milled pure roll
- vibration dampening PU foam
- lightweight 6061 aluminum body
- 304 stainless steel frame
- all red body looks striking and even intimidating
The OS Daytona is also one of my favorite putters that I absolutely use on a regular basis. I dig this putter because it has an oversized head which increases stability at the time of impact. I used to have a tough time putting before I got my hands on this putter, now my shots stay in line and find their way in the hole more often than not.
The main features include:
- easier to aim because of raised high contrast light line
- deep vertical milled inserts create improved roll, feel, and sound due to better ball gripping
- head size is slightly larger than a traditional putter which creates more stability
TaylorMade Combo Sets
TaylorMade golf clubs also have a number of interesting and effective combo sets that I wanted to bring to your attention. The two combo sets that I’m going to talk about today are awesome as you are about to see.
Kalea Ladies 10 Piece Set
This combo set contains the following clubs:
- 3 wood
- 4 rescue
- 5 rescue
- 6: PW and SW
These clubs are lightweight which helps to generate greater head speed. The shafts provide higher ball launching and the speed pockets create greater ball speed to make it stay in the air while flying further much longer.
M2 Irons Combo Set
To learn more about the specific details in regards to M2 Irons, please take a look at the section above where I discussed that in greater detail. Please know that this set is inexpensive and great to own and you can find it directly on the TaylorMade golf clubs website.
As mentioned earlier, I will continue to update this site every time I buy or use a new TaylorMade golf club or accessory. So please feel free to check in regularly to see my latest pictures, information and TaylorMade golf club reviews as well as information about the latest TaylorMade discount golf clubs and prices.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the site. I greatly appreciate it.