Hit The Ball Farther- Straighter- More Often & With Less Effort
- Greater Power & Speed Through the Ball
- Increased Distance & Accuracy
- Consistently better Results with Less Effort
- Better Strength & Flexibility in your Golf Muscles
- Better Swing Tempo
PlaneSwing Golf Swing Plane Trainer Review
PlaneSwing, The Review
Table Of Contents
Table Of Contents
The PlanSwing has worked for me and lived up to my expectations, and I only expect to see greater improvement the more I use it and refine my training in it.
- I’m driving the ball long again
- I’ve regained my preferred trajectory- a high tight draw
- My irons fly high and with power, again
- I’m doing all this with less effort.
- Golf is fun again
It was so bad for me that I wouldn’t even pull out my driver on the range or the course. I had no idea where the ball would go and my confidence was shot.
I spent a ton of time on the range over the last year and a half without one iota of improvement.
My driver is now a weapon again, as are my fairway woods. 300-yard drives are now not a surprise and I nailed a 280-yard 3 wood not a week ago.
These are dramatic changes from the week cheese I’ve been living with for the last few years.
Warning/ Disclaimer: This thing will only work if you work it.
My results were not immediate, much to my disappointment….but, I didn’t give up. I kept working and got help from Tony.
Stating the obvious, it takes considerable effort to change a golf swing I’ve been using for over 2 decades- 25 years to be more precise.
Conversely, if you’ve only just taken up the game or don’t have tens of thousands of bad-to-mediocre swings under your belt, you will see Much quicker results.
Should I buy It
I highly recommend the PlaneSwing.
I’ve got my power and flexibility back and don’t plan on losing them again. It’s helping my game and playing good golf beats playing bad golf any day.
My tips on getting the most out of your PlaneSwing
- Pay close attention to setting up to your height and build
- Watch and re-watch the video instructions on how to “build your swing” and practice
- Send images and/or videos to Tony (owner & golf pro) to get help and accelerate your progress
- Hit the ball farther and straighter with more consistency and with less effort.
- You will learn your correct plane and what it feels like to swing a club on it
- Excellent for strengthening the right golf muscles in the hands, arms, and core
- Excellent for helping with getting in the correct posture and alignment
- Service after the sale: Tony will evaluate your swing – Just send him a video
- 0% Financing available through Paypal credit
- Easy to set up and take down
- Relatively expensive (comparably priced to the competition, however)
- A bit bulky: It is constructed of fairly heavy gauge metal weighs 75 lbs.
- Not a magic bullet: It’s a fitness and a swing plane trainer. You will have to put time into this.
First Impressions Of the PlaneSwing and the Company
My PlaneSwing arrived within 3 days of ordering and It came in the big brown box pictured below.
Prior to arrival and immediately upon ordering, I got a series of emails from Tony Clark’s (The designer and owner) wife, Diane, with links on how best to use the device and welcoming me to the company.
I’ve known Tony a little while now, so I can tell you he’s a first-class guy and runs his company the same way. He’s been a golf teaching pro since the mid 70’s, so he knows about the golf swing and how to train it.
Assembling The PlaneSwing
I will tell you Right Now:
- Read the instructions carefully
- Watch the assembly video
- Layout every piece and make sure you aren’t missing anything
- Read the instructions again and Watch the video again
The instructions say it will take about 45 minutes to put together. I think it should have taken me about 25 minutes. Well, neither of the scenarios materialized for me…It took me about an hour and a half.
This happened for 4 reasons:
- I DIDN’T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS I GAVE YOU ABOVE
- I connected the swing hoops backward
- Had the connector tube the opposite way it’s supposed to be inserted
- The kit was missing one of the M8 (metric) nuts. So, I had to mostly disassemble the entire unit and put it back together after a trip to Ace Hardware.
How To Use the PlaneSwing
The PlaneSwing comes with a detailed video (It’s called a DVD for some reason) that covers Everything from Safety, to setting up for your build and swing, to drills for the full swing, pitching, chipping and putting.
My recommendation is to concentrate on setting up your PlaneSwing properly. If you have any questions, take front and side images or videos of yourself in your trainer and send them to Tony. He’ll get you squared away. It’s part of the package you paid for.
Also, watch and rewatch the section of the video where he demonstrates how to build your swing.
Tony sent me a couple of videos he made that have helped me immensely. The first one is above. (told you he was a great guy)
I was having particular problems in a couple areas:
- I was swaying all over the place
- I set it up for too flat of a swing
- Transitioning from the top of the backswing into the downswing.